GOA – an Indian state of many coastal wonders – has seen its share of weddings, honeymoons, anniversaries, and New Year’s Eve parties.
Its salty air, white-sand beaches, and delectable seafood are just some of the reasons high-profile personalities, couples, and families come back year after year.
Among the cluster of five-star operations is Park Hyatt Goa Resort and Spa, a luxurious beach hotel that’s become something of an institution in the state.
Set within 45 acres of immaculately manicured gardens and overlooking shimmering waterways, the hotel is an authentic Goan experience in itself.
Bask in the luxury of simple pleasures, break-free from the bustle of city life and escape from monotony. Unwind in the tranquil abode of nature and look forward to exceptional experiences when you book the Pamper at the Park package at Park Hyatt Goa Resort and Spa.
Be it spending time with your loved ones, celebrating milestones or a romantic getaway with your better half, Park Hyatt Goa is sure to put together the most aesthetic ingredients required to help craft an exquisite holiday.
In conjunction with the its 15th anniversary celebrations, here are 15 reasons why you should host a special occasion or book a weekend stay at Park Hyatt Goa.
1) The hotel’s unique pousada-style village architecture is emblematic in all 248 guestrooms including 12 suites.
2) You can choose between many private balcony views, including the soothing pool, glittery lagoons, landscaped gardens, or the majestically vast Arabian Sea.
3) Kids will be kept busy through Camp Hyatt, an exclusive facility for younger guests. Indoor and outdoor recreational activities are planned for all ages, including arts and crafts, pottery, a movie room, a children’s library, and PlayStation consoles.
4) The hotel’s Wellness at the Park package gives you the option of booking spa-and-room deals alongside a host of Ayurvedic rejuvenation programs. Through an intense program that includes yoga, meditation, customized dry massages, and medicinal supplements, you’ll leave the hotel feeling restored and balanced.
5) If you’re planning a longer stay, make use of the special offer that grants you four nights for the price of three.
6) Dining options abound. You’ll be spoilt for choice between rich North Indian cuisine and hearty Italian fare; naturally, Goa’s fresh bounty of seafood is a highlight.
7) Whether you’re lounging by the beach, browsing antiques at a flea market, or joining in on an excursion in the historical town, you’ll never be short of things to do.
8) Sereno Spa is a renowned health and wellness center that offers a host of customized holistic treatments that integrate traditional Indian ailments with contemporary spa principles.
9) The breezy Goan beach is a stunning backdrop for which to practice your downward dogs. The hotel’s morning yoga and meditation program will give you clarity for the rest of the day.
10) The free-form hotel pool is one of the largest in India and is landscaped over multiple levels. The lagoon-style design means you have privacy for your quiet pool time date with a good book.
11) In-house restaurant Casa Sarita is reminiscent of a bygone era, offering guests a uniquely Goan blend of Indian and Portuguese influences. Sit down to delicious authentic Goan dishes such as prawns simmered in coconut and dried red chillies.
12) Beachside restaurant Palms – set with multi-elevated deck spheres – is the perfect dining-under-the-stars restaurant complete with fine wines and freshly grilled seafood.
13) If you want to attempt at home a dish you’ve eaten at the hotel, the in-house cooking masterclass is an excellent platform to try your hand at Goan cuisine.
14) Goa is a city of history and mysteries, and all can be explored through the signature concierge experiences where you’ll be whisked away on tours to explore ancient homes, Goan villages, and Fontainhas – India’s only Latin quarter.
15) The unique Cashew Ritual at Sereno Spa makes use of the “fruit of Goa” in the form of healing treatments. An aromatic cashew scrub and cashew wrap are first applied before cashew oil is slathered on your body to aid a relaxing massage. Conclude with a refreshing cashew nectar drink.
Tempted? The Pamper at the Park package: Rates starting from INR 7250* (US$112) per person per day including buffet breakfast, Food & Beverage and SPA credit of INR 5000 (US$77) per night, airport transfers, 25 percent discount on laundry *taxes applicable. Book a stay at one of the most luxurious beach resorts in Goa now. Book a stay at Park Hyatt Goa Resort and Spa now.