Aisyah Llewellyn is a freelance writer and former diplomat. She has a BA in Indonesian Language and Literature and has studied and worked in Brunei, Malaysia, and Indonesia. She writes mostly about politics, travel, and food.
Aisyah Llewellyn |
Most Read This Week
- Tokyo's iconic Tsukiji market to move after much uncertainty
- Why business travelers pick extended stay properties over traditional hotels
- Maya Ubud Resort & Spa: Stoic celebration of Bali’s dense rainforest
- Bali: Shocking report reveals dog meat fed to unsuspecting tourists
- Shanghai Disneyland first to break even by first-year anniversary