Chris Backe blogs about travel and life in South Korea. Since arriving in March 2008, he has made it a point to visit one new destination, event, or performance every week. That journey has taken him across South Korea, from the biggest cities to the smallest neighborhoods. Chris also blogs about life in Korea, helping to make life easier for tourists and expats in the country. When not writing, he enjoys singing, swing dancing, and photography.
Most Read This Week
- Male-only Japanese island gets Unesco stamp of approval
- In pictures: Untouched island just outside Singapore will open to public
- Maya Ubud Resort & Spa: Stoic celebration of Bali’s dense rainforest
- Outrage over vegetarian-only meals on Air India
- Singapore faces decline in events as organizers pick cheaper destinations