James Morgan is a professional writer and award winning fine art documentary photographer. James merges a fine art aesthetic with a rigorously ethnographic methodology, stressing intimacy with his subject matter and working out of compassion, respect and understanding for the people and issues that he photographs.
Most Read This Week
- India: Hilly state of Uttarakhand banks on spiritual and yoga tourism
- Australia considers Trump-inspired electronics ban on airlines
- Do falling coconuts really kill 150 people each year?
- Multi-sensory dining experiences getting more attention from travelers
- North Korean restaurant in Malaysia folds following Jong Nam assassination