James Morgan is a professional writer and award winning fine art documentary photographer. James merges a fine art aesthetic with a rigorously ethnographic methodology, stressing intimacy with his subject matter and working out of compassion, respect and understanding for the people and issues that he photographs.
Most Read This Week
- Indonesian zoo will end animal performances following international outrage
- Phuket will soon debut bike-sharing service
- Real Madrid football club puts small Chinese island on the map
- South Korea: Jeju Island soldiers on despite dwindling Chinese arrivals
- India: Drinking in public will soon be banned in tourist-heavy Goa