After two years in Korea and three years of law school in America, Nathan Schwartzman works in New York City, translating and assisting major law firms with Korea-related litigation.
Most Read This Week
- Air India introduces women-only seats amid sexual harassment reports
- Why the Banana Pancake Trail is a well-worn path worth traversing
- AMOY by Far East Hospitality is a boutique stay inspired by Singapore’s past
- Budget airlines are trying to lure more business travelers
- Out on the town: Ari is one of Greater Bangkok’s trendiest suburbs