After two years in Korea and three years of law school in America, Nathan Schwartzman works in New York City, translating and assisting major law firms with Korea-related litigation.
Most Read This Week
- Indonesian zoo will end animal performances following international outrage
- Phuket will soon debut bike-sharing service
- Real Madrid football club puts small Chinese island on the map
- South Korea: Jeju Island soldiers on despite dwindling Chinese arrivals
- India: Drinking in public will soon be banned in tourist-heavy Goa