Sarah Waldron is a writer, teacher, blogger and photographer. Though born in the US, Sarah spent her childhood years living in several countries around the world. After earning her Master’s degree from New York University, she moved to Thailand, before continuing her career in Latin America.
Most Read This Week
- Tokyo's iconic Tsukiji market to move after much uncertainty
- Why business travelers pick extended stay properties over traditional hotels
- Maya Ubud Resort & Spa: Stoic celebration of Bali’s dense rainforest
- Bali: Shocking report reveals dog meat fed to unsuspecting tourists
- Shanghai Disneyland first to break even by first-year anniversary