Sarah Waldron is a writer, teacher, blogger and photographer. Though born in the US, Sarah spent her childhood years living in several countries around the world. After earning her Master’s degree from New York University, she moved to Thailand, before continuing her career in Latin America.
Most Read This Week
- Air India introduces women-only seats amid sexual harassment reports
- AMOY by Far East Hospitality is a boutique stay inspired by Singapore’s past
- Why the Banana Pancake Trail is a well-worn path worth traversing
- Here’s why so many Indian couples are getting married in Thailand
- Budget airlines are trying to lure more business travelers