Sarah Waldron is a writer, teacher, blogger and photographer. Though born in the US, Sarah spent her childhood years living in several countries around the world. After earning her Master’s degree from New York University, she moved to Thailand, before continuing her career in Latin America.
Most Read This Week
- Malaysia Airlines' path to recovery: A journey of reflection after a global crisis
- Sihanoukville - Cambodia’s beach capital with something for everyone
- Virtual reality in travel marketing: Passing fad or here to stay?
- More women blazing the trail for solo travel
- Painting the town red: Penang’s street art commended in new travel guide