Sarah Waldron is a writer, teacher, blogger and photographer. Though born in the US, Sarah spent her childhood years living in several countries around the world. After earning her Master’s degree from New York University, she moved to Thailand, before continuing her career in Latin America.
Most Read This Week
- Women passengers cannot reveal arms, legs under Saudia Airlines' dress code
- In pictures: Untouched island just outside Singapore will open to public
- China: Prized mountain valley damaged in deadly quake
- Are remote stays redefining luxury travel?
- Public spotlight shines on Koh Tao, Thailand's mysterious 'Death Island'