Surekha Ragavan is a journalist with a keen interest in food and culture. She graduated from University of South Australia and has written for many regional publications. She has also served as food editor and critic at Time Out Kuala Lumpur.
Most Read This Week
- Virtual reality in travel marketing: Passing fad or here to stay?
- Painting the town red: Penang’s street art commended in new travel guide
- Malaysia Airlines' path to recovery: A journey of reflection after a global crisis
- Malaysia Airlines first to use space-based flight tracking technology
- More women blazing the trail for solo travel