One of the finest boutique hotels in Kuala Lumpur, this four-star deluxe boutique hotel, with an enviable location in the capital’s hip and vibrant SOHO, Bukit Bintang combines design, luxury and privacy in an exclusive boutique hotel environment in the city center of Kuala Lumpur. Rooms are tastefully decorated with dark woods, natural fabrics and dramatic colours that feel unpretentiously classy.
Rooms starting at around USD $75 to USD $150 per night per person including breakfast.
The in-house Kupu Kupu Restaurant serves many popular Asian and Mediterranean dishes. Breakfast is served at the cosy rooftop terrace with Malay and Asian cuisines for lunch and dinner.
The hotel is within short walking distance to quirky cafes, local food, restaurants, late night bars.
8 Classic Rooms
One queen-sized teak bed. Wooden flooring. Delightful view of the four-storey courtyard atrium bathed in natural light during the day and lighted with period lanterns of the courtyard atrium by night. Three rooms with a four-poster bed face the rear of the hotel ensuring calm and serenity.
4 Deluxe Rooms
One queen-sized teak bed. Rooms with wooden flooring except disabled-friendly room on Ground Floor. Spacious rooms with a delightful view of the four-storey courtyard atrium bathed in natural light during the day and lighted with period lanterns of the courtyard atrium by night. One of this room comes with a disabled-friendly room set-up, an intelligent wheelchair – “the Aluminium Dual Rollator” available upon request for use with our compliment, lower washing basin & mirror and lower bath seating bench, specially designed to accommodate the physically-challenged.
2 Family Rooms
One queen-sized and one single teak bed for the family. Wooden flooring. Spacious rooms, with floor-to-ceiling kampong style windows by the indoor balcony provide unhindered views of Tengkat Tong Shin street below with trees over 80 years old.
3 Anggun Suites
One queen-sized four-poster teak bed. Wooden flooring. These suites feature an outdoor private balcony providing unhindered views of Tengkat Tong Shin street with trees over 80 years old from the floor-to-ceiling kampong style windows.
1 Courtyard Suite (Honeymoon Suite)
One queen-sized four-poster teak bed. Wooden flooring. This suite is the most spacious, has an Ofuro tub in the bathroom made of natural stones for soaking and relaxation and a rainshower bath. It has a delightful view of the four-storey courtyard atrium bathed in natural light during the day and lighted with period lanterns of the courtyard atrium by night.
The following services are provided:
- CCTV System & Security Guard
- Personalised concierge 24 hours
- Car and minibus rental, airport transportation, tours and limousine services
- Laundry, dry cleaning and pressing service
- Mail and postal service
- Luggage room
- Central elevator serves all four floors of the hotel
- Business traveller facilities: faxing, secretarial services, photocopy, printing
- Family facilities: interconnecting rooms, extra bed, baby cot, rental of baby strollers, babysitting service (advance notice required)
- Honeymoon or special occasion arrangements
- Disabled & senior citizen-friendly rooms with complimentary use of “the Aluminium Dual Rollator Transport Chair”
- Full travel services for individuals or groups and for special travel needs such as medical check-ups, appointments, private tour arrangement
- Bubu Rooftop RestoLounge, the hotel’s rooftop garden terrace restaurant
- Outdoor event space for up to 50 persons with huge overhead screen, projector, laptop, etc. Conducive for small to medium size parties, anniversary celebrations, product launches or club gatherings for those who enjoy holding them in a alfresco garden terrace setting
- Entire hotel available for private rental
- Credit cards accepted – VISA, MasterCard, JCB and CUP
Anggun Boutique Hotel is located in the Bukit Bintang area of Kuala Lumpur, next to Jln Alor food street, 5 minutes walk to 9 shopping malls and 20 minutes walk to KL Convention Centre and Petronas Twin Tower and is surrounded by cafes, restaurants and shopping venues.
The hotel offers free Wi-Fi and free internet access from flat-screen TVs. 18 Classic rooms, view to the 4 storey internal light filled courtyard atrium with hanging lanterns and kampong style windows and the small comfortable lobby feels more like a living room than a commercial lobby.
All rooms come with queen size bed, standing shower, individual air conditioning and ceiling fans.
The rooms are equipped with DVD players, a personal safe and mini bar. En suite bathrooms come with a hairdryer, bathrobe and slippers. The hotel features laundry services, tour desk and breakfast is served at the cosy rooftop terrace with Malay and Asian cuisines for lunch and dinner.
"This was a perfect choice for a few days in KL as we prefer to stay in small, personal hotels. We managed to get there and back from the airport by train (albeit carrying cases up and down stairs at the station was a little tricky), but we were centrally placed for everything we wanted to see, and it is so easy to get round on the train. Our room was lovely and comfortable and we able to check in for our flight online and print boarding passes. Breakfast offered several choices and was served on the roof. Also the staff was so helpful, especially when I left a few small items behind in a drawer which we arranged to have returned to me in the UK. We can definitely recommend it to others." Eainejh Bracknell
"Great location, near lots of eating places. A very quiet room, small but very clean and well appointed. Excellent value for money." Denis G
"My wife and I stayed here on our first visit to Kuala Lumpur. This boutique hotel has beautiful rooms at a reasonable rate. The breakfast was included and was very good. The staff was consistently friendly and helpful. We would definitely stay there next time while in Kuala Lumpur." Mr Sampson